We are pleased to announce that we are looking for an experienced Estimator to join us at our rapidly expanding West Midlands office.
The role is responsible for the development, preparation and collation of full build estimates and complete build packages enabling a construction start for residential schemes ranging from £1m - £10m.
- Key aspects of the role involve:
- Liaise with Development and Design Team members
- Buildability review of drawings & specifications received at Handover.
- Creation of pricing documentation, including take-off / quantification requirements for internal and external parties.
- Liaise with the Production Team regarding scope of subcontract works, proposed build programme and construction method.
- Review of Tender documentation. Seeking quotations from material suppliers / subcontractors.
- Analysis and input into build estimate of best value offers.
- Present full estimate for Director approval at Adjudication.
- Place material orders and produce site handover pack.
- Liaise with the Production & Surveying Teams during the Construction Phase.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a construction environment with a work ethic founded on attention to detail. Good all round IT capabilities and a good level of maths are essential. A meticulous approach to your work is necessary in order to carry out methodical analysis - along with being able to cope well under pressure. You must have the ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a covering letter (including your current salary/package) and CV to Marie Arcus by email (email@example.com) or post to Westleigh Partnerships Limited, Tudorgate, Grange Business Park, Enderby Road, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6EP.
Location: West Midlands Office, 2040 The Crescent, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull Parkway, Solihull, B37 7YE
Closing date: 25th March 2018
Westleigh Partnerships Ltd
Grange Business Park