Westleigh Partnerships Ltd has sustained growth over the past 30 years to become one of the leading affordable and private housing developers in the country, with offices in Leicester, Birmingham and Sheffield. Westleigh has recently been acquired by Countryside Properties and, as part of an ambitious development programme, we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our team based at the Leicester office to support our East Midlands, South Midlands and Yorkshire regions.
The role of Customer Service Manager is focussed on providing the highest level of customer support to all customers; including private new homes, tenants, housing associations and local authorities. Ensuring that we meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver against our KPIs.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Monitor the quality of the properties by undertaking quality control inspections prior to legal completion.
• To ensure any Customer complaints are fully investigated and resolved promptly and efficiently.
• Following customer inspections, advise the customer service team of requirements for maintenance to undertake any agreed remedial work.
• Provide information to management regarding inspections carried out, including recurring defects and workmanship. Review the performance of sub-contractors.
• Keep adequate records for costing purposes and attend relevant meetings.
• Provide feedback of any ongoing problems with design and workmanship or any potential financial risk to all relevant personnel.
• Ensure the groups Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times and implement Method Statements and Risk Assessments appertaining to the remedial works
• Mentor and assist when required for the Customer Service team.
• Assist the administrators in gaining resolutions to Customer queries.
• Attend NHBC Resolutions / Investigations.
• Oversee the work carried out by the Customer Service team and ensure they attain the expectations of the company.
To have a sound knowledge of the Construction/ house building industry and NHBC standards. Must have good interpersonal skills, be persuasive and have a background in dealing with customer service complaints. The successful candidate must have a trade background in order to fully understand remedial works and quality requirements.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and have a professional and positive attitude. Must be able to work well as part of a team to meet deadlines and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. The successful candidate will be assertive and decisive, with the ability to put forward a business case and justify recommendations.
• Experience of a Customer Service Manager role within the house building sector (new build and affordable homes)
• Construction trade background preferred but not essential
• An understanding of the NHBC Standards and Buildmark is vital
• CSCS card
• Good computer skills are required (word, excel and powerpoint).
• Driving licence is essential
How to Apply
To apply please forward a covering letter (including your current salary/package) and CV to Marie Arcus by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post to Westleigh Partnerships Limited, Tudorgate, Grange Business Park, Enderby Road, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6EP.
Closing date: 23rd September 2018
We may close the advert earlier depending upon the number of applicants received.
Westleigh Properties Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Westleigh Partnerships Ltd
Grange Business Park