Westleigh Homes
Help to Buy at Leicester housing development

Help to Buy at Leicester housing development


Westleigh is hosting a Help to Buy Weekend at a development in Leicester


A leading developer of new homes is hosting a Help to Buy Weekend at a development in Leicester, offering prospective buyers a chance to find out more about the Government-backed scheme.

Leicestershire-based developer Westleigh will have a team of expert staff on hand to offer guidance and advice on the Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme, at its Belgrave Riverside development on Ross Walk.

The event will take place on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th November, with doors open from 10am – 5pm both days.

A Help to Buy Equity Loan allows buyers to borrow up to 20% of the value of a property they want to buy, with only a 5% deposit, giving them a chance to secure a new home with just a 75% mortgage. No repayments are due on the Equity Loan in the first five years.

Lisa Morris, New Homes Manager at Westleigh, explained: “The Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme is exclusively available with newly-built homes. It has helped tens of thousands of buyers across the country make their next move over the course of the past four years.

“It is great for first time buyers but is also available to existing homeowners, provided that they’re planning to sell that home in order to move, and their new home is under the value of £600,000.

“A majority of our buyers at Belgrave Riverside have used this scheme to purchase their properties, so this is the ideal venue for a Help to Buy Weekend. Our experts will be on hand to offer free, no obligation advice and we’d encourage anyone considering using this scheme to take this opportunity to find out more about it.”

A range of properties remain available on the fifth and final phase of the Belgrave Riverside development, a stone’s throw from Leicester’s famous Golden Mile.
Among the designs still on the market are one and two bedroom apartments, in the contemporary Charles Bennion Building, with prices starting at £124,950 for a one bedroom apartment.

Three and four bedroom houses are also available, starting from £215,950.
Westleigh Homes builds contemporary new homes across the Midlands and designs homes and specifications with modern lifestyles in mind. It ensures its new homes embrace existing buildings, styles and materials, whilst also ensuring the build has minimal impact on its local environment.

To keep up to date with the latest developments and availability from Westleigh Homes visit the website at www.westleighhomes.co.uk; you can also follow Westleigh Homes on Twitter @WestleighHomes or search Westleigh on Facebook or Instagram.

31/10/2017 10:48:02




©1996-2017 | Westleigh Homes. All rights reserved.
Westleigh Homes is a division Westleigh Partnerships Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales : 8575300